A rare opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing, multi award winning manufacturer and supplier of surgical training technologies. This innovative company manufactures and quality products that deliver genuine clinical and commercial benefit to hospitals systems, medical device industry and Universities.
By improving access to affordable and highly functional surgical training technology, Inovus Medical is improving the training of healthcare professionals across the globe, improving healthcare delivery for millions of patients worldwide.
- Ideally located in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire or Hertfordshire, other locations will be considered for the right candidate
- Full time, working remotely
- Frequent travel within region required
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme
You will be joining a team headed by the company’s Clinical Co-Founder/CEO and supported by a growing commercial team across the UK and USA. You will also have regular interaction with our operations teams.
The core mission of the Territory Sales Manager is to drive sales of the company’s full product range through actively increasing market awareness and market conversion in the territory.
The key aspects of the T.S.M role that involves increasing market awareness are:
- Build and maintain relationships with existing Inovus customers through key account management & sales activities (Regular telephone and email contact and site visits)
- Create and develop relationships with new customers. This will involve a full sales cycle approach from creating & following up sales leads to arranging initial meetings and product demonstrations through to closing the sale
- Create and develop relationships with KOL’s and reference sites such that company maximises the use of referrals to new customers
- Participate in organising and attend local and national conferences & exhibitions
- Organise and deliver seminars and talks in key institutes
- Provide input into marketing activities that will drive the awareness of Inovus and its products.
The key aspects of the T.S.M role that involves increasing market conversion are:
- Develop a sales territory plan and update it on a monthly basis such that field sales are focussed on developing and closing sales
- Carry out structured and regular follow ups to all customer meetings
- Identify and qualify customer needs in a consultative manner and promote the Inovus products as solutions, where appropriate.
- Identify and meet the key decision makers for any one sales opportunity to assess and maximise the chances of a sale
- Conduct product demonstrations targeted towards pre-agreed customer objectives and needs
- Identify the steps in the customers’ purchasing processes and ensure Inovus is set up as a preferred supplier within the purchasing departments, especially for new customers
- Arrange quotes for products and follow up in a timely manner to convert to orders, while always maintaining an accurate assessment of when orders will likely be placed and the probability of Inovus winning the order.
- Maintain a “demonstration to order” rate of >70% over any 12 month period
- Maintain the company CRM system ensuring all customer details & interactions are up to date with accurate information
- Generate and send invoices against all purchase orders received from within their territory
- Liaise with the Operations manager to ensure orders will be delivered within quoted time frames
- Provide pre-sales & post sales technical support and training to ensure that Inovus and its products are viewed by customers as “best in class”, such that they are happy to provide recommendations to others.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent qualification in life sciences, healthcare or medical related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with customers in marketing, technical support or sales.
- Proven ability of effective written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate and project themself.
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively work on and manage many priorities at one time.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook).
- Has an approachable manner that encourages interaction with others.
- Highly driven with a strong motivation to succeed.
- Clean Driving License valid for the UK.
- Fluency and clarity in written & spoken English.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Knowledge of minimally invasive surgery and methods desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of the surgical training landscape in the UK.
- Knowledge of human anatomy is preferable.
- Experience in using CRM systems is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in giving oral presentations, teaching or training.
- A minimum of one year’s field sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Well organised, able to devise and manage systems for handling customers/ accounts.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and accommodate unexpected work changes.
- A team player.
Apply for this post
If you think you would be a great fit for Inovus and our opportunity aligns with your career aspirations then we would love to hear from you. In order to apply for this role please do the following:
- Download and complete the capabilities screening form below
- Download and complete the candidate application form below
- Send both completed forms along with a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Please give us a day or so to review your documents, following which we will be in touch