The simulator allows the user to perform simulated full surgical procedures as well as basic skills tasks by connecting the simulator to their PC or laptop*.
Performance data is captured and displayed in the online portfolio and can be downloaded and added to surgical training portfolios and logbooks.
- ~ Close to life haptic feedback through synthetic soft tissue models
- ~ Realistic digital anatomy fully integrated with soft tissue models
- ~ Full procedure simulation (multiple specialities)
- ~ Trigger and manage intraoperative complications
- ~ Objective feedback on key metrics of surgical performance
- ~ Performance tracking on validated curricula
- ~ Record and review training progress with online portfolio